KHUM radio and Food for People are broadcasting live from a different local grocery store each day this week, collecting food and funds toward Food for People’s Holiday Food & Fund Drive. Starting Monday, November 26th through Friday, November 30th, KHUM (104.7 FM / 104.3 FM) and Food for People welcome listeners to stop by any of these broadcast locations to drop off donations of food and funds.
Stop by these locations to donate food and funds:
- Monday - North Coast Co-op, Eureka
- Tuesday - Murphy’s Market, Sunny Brae
- Wednesday - Eureka Natural Foods, Eureka
- Thursday - Wildberries, Arcata
- Friday - Murphy’s Market, Trinidad
Can I donate online?
If stopping by is not possible for you, you can make your KHUM-week donation online, and we’ll count it toward that day’s goal! DONATE NOW