Food for People plans to distribute food as usual during the power shutoff
- On Monday, and the rest of the week, we will be open for regular business hours (Monday through Friday)
- We encourage our regularly scheduled volunteers to still come in for scheduled shifts
Our program distributions will continue uninterrupted
- Our on-site Choice Pantry will be open for normal distribution hours the week of 10/28. Please click here for more info on the Choice Pantry.
- Our pop-up Mobile Produce Pantry distributions will go on as planned (in Klamath 10/29 and in Manila 10/30, both from 10am-1pm). Please click here for more info on the Mobile Produce Pantry schedule.
- Our Backpacks for Kids program will move forward as planned this week.
Our phone system and email may be down
- If you need to schedule a Choice Pantry appointment for the week of 10/28, please try to schedule in-person at the food bank. UPDATE: Our power came back on just before noon on Monday, so our phones are back up and we can schedule appointments by phone for the week. We are preparing for power to be out again Tuesday onward, and while power is out again, we can only schedule appointments in-person at the food bank. We will do our best to serve households as timely as possible.
- We cannot schedule appointments via internet, email, or Facebook.
- Other critical messages can be sent via our Facebook page / Messenger (www.facebook.com/FoodforPeopleInc/) and we will do our best to get back to you.
- If you need to reach us, please stop by!