PLEASE NOTE: Each Food Pantry in our countywide network has set individual guidelines for food donations in response to COVID-19 safety precautions. Please contact the Food Pantry closest to you for details.
Due to the lack of storage space for our Eureka based opperations caused by the damage to our main site and COVID-19 contamination precautions we are revamping how we accept food donations - more details coming soon!
There are many ways to donate food, including:
- Dropping donations off at Food for People in Eureka during business hours
- Dropping donations off at a pantry in your community
- Participating in or creating a food drive
- Plant a Row of fruits or vegetables in your garden to donate to the food bank
- Glean from your farm, orchard, or ranch to donate to the food bank
Dowload/view our shopping guide of most-needed foods