The Food Bank relies on contributions from individuals, organizations and local businesses to sustain our hunger-relief programs throughout the county. Your tax-deductible contribution help provide much-needed nutritious food to more than 12,000 people struggling to make ends meet in Humboldt County.
There are many ways to donate –
- Click here to donate online through our secure donation page.
- Click here for more information about our regular giving program through Food for People’s 800 Club.
- Click here to learn more about our Locally Delicious Food Fund.
- Contact us by phone at (707) 445-3166 extension 306 and ask for Harriet Pecot, Fund Development Director or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a donation.
- Mail your donation check to us at Food for People, Inc. located at 307 W. 14th St in Eureka, CA 95501-2267